FREE EXCERPT: Grooming a Maltese Lhasa Mix in a Cuddly Trim - 1 hr 4 minutes
Marc LaFleur guides you through one of our most appealing and popular trims. This particular haircut can be applied to a wide variety of breeds and coat types. Quality combined with consistency is the key that brings customers back again and again. Marc shows you step-by-step how to set the pattern so you can consistently create this look, turning it into a signature cookie-cutter trim for your salon.
In this video you will learn:
- How to set the pattern using bone and muscle structure
- How to get a smooth finish on a difficult coat
- How to minimize hand scissoring with effective clipper techniques
- How to ‘see’ the parallel lines of the front and rear assemblies
- How to create a cute, round head that is consistent every time
- Plus! Great scissor tips throughout the entire video lesson – especially for the left handed groomer
Experts in this Video
Marc is a Certified Master Groomer, an award-winning contest stylist, a mobile stylist, and an industry consultant.