FREE EXCERPT: Grooming the Topknot, Crest and Tail of a Standard Poodle in a Lamb Trim - 24 minutes
In this video session Misty Fowler finishes the trim on her beautiful Standard Poodle, Sambuca. Misty focuses on the tail and the headpiece to create style, balance, and harmony which pulls the entire groom together. She will share points of reference that you can use on dogs in your own salon, duplicating the look quickly and easily.
In this video you will learn:
- How to set the lines for the headpiece
- How to follow a system for trimming the topknot and crest for consistency
- How to and when to apply products to get the best control and build body into the topknot
- How to best view the headpiece for the final scissor finish
- How to shape and balance out the tail for a beautiful presentation
Experts in this Video
Misty is a Certified Master Groomer, an award winning stylist, a two- time member of GroomTeam USA’s top 10 groomers.