Member Video: Interview with Judy Hudson - 18 minutes
Judy Hudson is a breath of fresh air. She is a self-taught groomer with over 20 years of experience in the field. Early on, Judy recognized the importance of finding great mentors like Richard and Susan Cleveland and Chris Pawlosky. Armed with a get-it-done attitude and a solid foundation of basic skills, Judy went on to become one of the top pet stylists in the country. Even after a rich career, Judy has never lost her passion for grooming. As she says, ‘There is always a mountain to climb, always something new to learn. I am as excited today as I was 20 years ago about my career.’
In this video you will learn:
- How she got started grooming.
- Her most memorable accomplishment.
- Judy’s top 4 tips to get started on the right path in this field.
- Why she choose mobile grooming over a salon based business.
- Her favorite type of dog to groom.
Experts in this Video
Judy Hudson holds an Associate’s Degree in Veterinary Technology and is an International Speaker and Judge. She is a National Certified Master Groomer and certifier for National Dog Groomers Association of America.