Member Video: Establishing Pricing & Times For Grooming - 20 minutes
How do you set pricing for your work or your salon? Melissa shares a single page system she developed based on years of experience. The system allows for consistency across the board for both small and large pets and is fair to both the groomer and client. From the simplest jobs to the most complex, for new groomers just starting out or seasoned pros, the system works. Melissa helps you understand how and why the process works and how you can create your own pricing system. As a bonus, you’ll learn how to provide pricing estimates to new clients for any breed of dog or cat.
In this video you will learn:
- How to set up an alphabetical pricing guide to quote new clients.
- What ‘really’ establishes prices – it’s not what you might think!
- How to break basic pet grooms out by time.
- How to set up your own single page pricing chart.
- How to set consistent pricing for any job, in any condition. and for any groomer or stylist.
To download Melissa’s pricing list used in this video, click here.
Experts in this Video
Melissa Verplank is a Certified Master Stylist and long time business owner.