Member Video: Making Money with Feline Grooming (1 of 3-Part Series) - 15 minutes
The Paragon School of Pet Grooming hosted a grooming clinic, but this time instead of dogs, the focus was on cats. These are excerpts from the opening lecture. Even if you don’t groom cats, you will gain some valuable insights. Not only is Danelle German an extraordinary cat groomer, she’s a savvy business owner as well. Much of her information easily translates between dog and cat grooming.
In Part 1, $$ Formula for Potential Revenue, you will learn:
- How Danelle German got her cat grooming experience.
- Why it’s important to apply show principles to everyday cats when you can.
- How you can grow a business in less than one year.
- What is the formula for success.
- Why she opened the National Cat Grooming Institute.
Experts in this Video
Danelle is the founder of the National Cat Groomers Institute of America, Inc. and the world’s first feline-exclusive grooming school located in Greenville, SC.