Member Video: Managing your Appointment Book & Your Day - 19 minutes
Jarbas has a unique way of managing all of his appointments, his platform works on time-outs, not necessarily time-in. This is a high volume salon that specializes in personalized service and high-quality grooms. Join Jarbas in this lesson as he shares with you his secrets on what makes The Dog From Ipanema run smoothly seven days a week. (Yes, they groom on Sundays too!) He will take you through the entire process, showing you first hand how his system works, allowing for easy pet tracking management and solid communication practices for his entire team.
In this video you will learn:
- How to use work order holders in a pet salon setting.
- How to organize your work day based on ‘time-out promises’ vs. ‘time-in’.
- Why a numbering system is one of the easiest ways to track a pet in a busy salon.
- How to use a ‘wash list’ for enhanced communication skills.
- The importance of using a white board vs. relying on your memory.
Experts in this Video
Jarbas was born in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Attracted to training show dogs in his early 20’s, he started grooming his Standard Poodle champions and opened one of the first grooming salons in Brazil, in 1976.