Member Video: Feline Grooming Demo (1 of 3-Part Series) → Part 3 of 3: Feline Grooming Demo: Setting a Lion Trim - 18 minutes
This is a continuation of the previous grooming demonstrations at the National Cat Groomers Institute of America. Join the students as they learn how to set a Lion Trim on this willing feline. Danelle walks students through setting the pattern on this cat. During the demo, she talks about how to work with the clippers to get super smooth results, what types of clippers to use, plus plenty of safety tips.
BONUS FEATURE: How to present a cat to its owner after it’s been groomed for greatest impact.
In this video you will learn:
- Which clippers work the best for cat fur.
- How to set the collar line to get it perfect almost every time.
- Plenty of handling techniques to keep you safe.
- How and why to gain visibility first.
- How to think of a cat as a ‘cube.’
Experts in this Video
Danelle is the founder of the National Cat Groomers Institute of America, Inc. and the world’s first feline-exclusive grooming school located in Greenville, SC.