Member Video: Grooming the Long Haired Cat - 59 minutes
Hilaire is back with the second session of cat grooming – finishing the kitty so it’s mat and tangle free. She’ll show you her personal secrets to safely work with a cat including trigger points to watch for when a cat’s body language is telling you it’s had enough. She’ll even finish the groom with an adorable bow. You can clearly see Anna is thrilled with this entire process – especially the pink bow!
In this video you will learn:
- Different methods to keep the kitty calm.
- Standard grooming practices for most long-haired cats.
- Options to safely restrain a cat.
- Which tools work best on felines.
- How to safely remove mats from the coat.
… plus lots of handling tips and tricks throughout the entire video.
Experts in this Video
Hilarire Boelkins has over 14 years of experience in the pet grooming field. She is a Certified Master Groomer and an active pet stylist.