Member Video: Creative Abstract Design on a Poodle - 23 minutes
Love the idea of being creative? You want something fun yet not have the commitment of the full-blown creative design? This simple abstract design could be your answer. The design can be simple or elaborate – your choice. You can do it on a dog with fuller trims or on a pet sporting a #7 blade length. The beauty of this design is that it allows your creative spirit to flow. In just a few short weeks, the coat will grow back in and you can start on a fresh design. Join Amy as she gets you started on creating an abstract grooming design on a dog.
In this video you will learn:
- Where to gather ideas for a design pattern
- One of the hardest things to do
- Coat lengths that work the best to set an abstract design
- How to add depth into a design
- Products that you can use to make the design pop
Experts in this Video
Ever since Amy Triezenberg can remember, she has always love animals and wanted to work with them.