FREE EXCERPT: Creative Styling Products & Product Safety - 26 minutes
When was the last time you added a splash of fuchsia to accentuate the topknot of one of your clients’ dogs? If this sounds like fun to you, do your research. There are lots of ways to get creative — but not all of them are going to be the safest. In this presentation, award-winning creative stylist Angela Kumpe gets you started the right way — the safe way. She introduces you to a wide array of products. She kicks it off with temporary color and moves through the stages of semi-permanent and permanent color. Come with us as we learn about an amazing number of product options, where to get them, and how to do your own research to find out if they are safe to use on a pet.
Private, hands on classes are available at Angela’s Grooming in Little Rock, AR. The cost is $500.00 for a single person or $275.00 per person for two or more. Please contact us for availability. 501.888.3647 or email@example.com.
In this video you will learn:
- Why there is currently a controversy over human products versus pet products when it comes to creative grooming
- What general thing to look for that quickly identifies a product as safe to use on most pets
- What you should look for when working with rhinestones
- Which coat types are most resistant to color
- How to do your own research to make an educated decision on ingredients
Experts in this Video
Angela Kumpe is a self-taught pet stylist who has worked professionally for over 17 years in Little Rock, Arkansas. Her career path began the first time she saw a creative design featured on the cover of a grooming magazine.