Member Video: Grooming a Pet Springer Spaniel (1 of 2-Part Series) - 22 minutes
Learn which tools give a great natural look – even if you use clippers. You’ll also learn how to find conformation faults and ways to disguise them. Suesan also shares lots of breed standard information and ways you can apply grooming techniques to make the most of the breed in the least amount of time.
In this video you will learn:
- How to avoid cutting the extra skin flaps on the inside of ear leathers.
- The best time to address the conformation of any pet.
- Correct pattern-setting on the rear legs.
- How to trim the ‘butterfly’ area.
- How to determine where to set the highest point of the tuck-up so it’s accurate every time.
Experts in this Video
Suesan is a third generation pet stylist whose dynamic career stretches over 40 years. A Certified Master Groomer, she owns a successful mobile grooming business, which serves the Chicago/Northwest Suburban area.