Member Video: Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Pet Trim - 39 minutes
The Cavalier King Charles Spaniel is currently winning lots of popularity contests. Chances are you are seeing plenty of them in your salon. Cute as they may be, many carry more coat than their owners want to deal with in a pet setting. Kendra Otto shows you a great alternative trim that is super-fast, super-easy, and super-stylish! Kendra does a great job retaining the essence of the breed while bringing the coat down to a very manageable level for its pet parents.
In this video you will learn:
- What type of clipper blade to use on the body.
- Reference points to help set the pattern lines.
- Feet options for owners that do not want the fuzzy feet.
- Where to leave feathering.
- What you can do to retain the correct texture of the coat.
Experts in this Video
Kendra is a published author in industry related magazines. She has also been featured in a number of pet grooming training videos via Andis Home Grooming Tools YouTube videos and now Learn2GroomDogs.com.