Member Video: Grooming the Pet Pomeranian - 44 minutes
What do you do when an owner requests a haircut on the family Pomeranian? They don’t want a short haircut, nor do they want to see their pet shaved. Marc demonstrates how you can get an adorable body contour trim using just thinning shears. By the time he finishes this little Pom, she resembles a very natural looking, plush little stuffed animal. In this session, Marc talks about some of his favorite tools and why they work so well.
In this video you will learn:
- The benefits of working with high-quality shears
- How to keep a pet safely tethered while working on the neck and throat area
- How to create a natural looking sanitary path for cleanliness
- How to edge the ears to keep them looking soft but neat
- How to trim the pads and edge the foot with a #40 blade
Experts in this Video
Marc is a Certified Master Groomer, an award-winning contest stylist, a mobile stylist, and an industry consultant.