Member Video: Presenting the Dog for Inspection/Judging (Part 1 of 3-part Series) - 1 minute
Are you thinking about entering the contest area or considering certification testing? Your presentation can make a huge difference! You can also learn a great deal about your OWN grooming if you pay attention to what the judge is seeing as they comb through the coat. Let these seasoned competitors and award-winning contest judges give you their best tips on how to present your dog to the judge or certifier. If you are new to the ring or thinking about taking the leap, you don’t want to miss this session.
In this video you will learn:
- What the judge is looking for.
- Why it’s important to always pay close attention to your judge.
- How to stack your dog to best show off your work.
- The importance of good sportsmanship.
- Tricks to let the judge know how much work you really did!
Experts in this Video
Suesan is a third generation pet stylist whose dynamic career stretches over 40 years. A Certified Master Groomer, she owns a successful mobile grooming business, which serves the Chicago/Northwest Suburban area.
Lisa Leady is a third generation pet stylist with 35 years of experience.