Member Video: Personal Interview With Two Sisters - 32 minutes
In this session, we chat with these two talented sisters. Their personal story, including their trials and tribulations as they rose to the top of the pet industry, is heartwarming and inspirational. You’ll learn about their lives as children growing up in a ‘dog family.’ Find out how they rose to the top of the professional pet styling industry, how they overcame ‘groomer burn-out’, and what it takes to keep the passion alive. They also touch on their most rewarding events in the pet industry. Surprisingly, it’s not what you think – for either of them!
In this video you will learn:
- How they got started in the grooming business.
- Their transition point from single breed to all breed grooming.
- When they discovered their first pet grooming competition.
- How they got started in the pet contest ring and why.
- What made grooming shows worthwhile, even if they didn’t win.
Experts in this Video
Suesan is a third generation pet stylist whose dynamic career stretches over 40 years. A Certified Master Groomer, she owns a successful mobile grooming business, which serves the Chicago/Northwest Suburban area.
Lisa Leady is a third generation pet stylist with 35 years of experience.