Member Video: Using Notes From the Grooming Table: England Lecture (1 of 3-Part Series) → Part 2 of 3: Using Notes From the Grooming Table: England Lecture - 28 minutes
View Next Part 3: Using Notes From the Grooming Table: England Lecture
Notes From the Grooming Table is the hottest grooming reference guide out on the market! In this session, the author, Melissa Verplank, CMG, will personally share her best tips pulled from the book. In the second part of this three part series, she talks about how Notes is used as a resource for pet grooming. In this session, Melissa highlights the drying section of Notes. She shares with you plenty of helpful tips on what drying methods get the best results in the least amount of time. Next, Melissa discusses how to work with your clippers to get a super smooth finish in the shortest amount of time.
In this video you will learn:
- The most effective drying techniques that yield the best quality.
- How you can boost productivity in the drying process.
- How to get a satin smooth finish in three clipper passes or less.
- Why it’s important to hold your clipper up on the ‘cutting edge’.
- How to remove tangles from a coat so it’s almost effortless – making it easy for both the pet and the groomer.
Experts in this Video
Melissa Verplank is a Certified Master Stylist and long time business owner.