Member Video: Grooming a Poodle in a Pet Continental Trim: (1 of 2-Part Series) - 47 minutes
Part 1: Setting the body pattern, trimming the bracelets and setting the rosettes.
Misty Fowler takes you on a creative journey as she sets a fresh, modified, Continental Trim on a cream Standard Poodle. In this fun haircut, she shows you how to shorten the jacket, minimize the tied-up top knot, and use a longer blade over the areas that are traditionally extremely short, making this trim adaptable for any pet, (even ones in cooler climates) immersed in the depths of bitter winters.
In this video you will learn:
- How to set a modified pet Continental pattern.
- Blade choices for a cooler climate.
- How to set and shape the rosettes.
- How to set the bracelets for balance and style.
- What can make a pet more comfortable while it is standing on a grooming table.
Experts in this Video
Misty is a Certified Master Groomer, an award winning stylist, a two- time member of GroomTeam USA’s top 10 groomers.