Member Video: Turning a Toy Poodle into a Bedlington (1 of 2-part Series) → Part 2: Turning a Toy Poodle into a Bedlington: Front, Loin, Legs and Feet - 25 minutes
In Part 2: In this section, Pina talks about shaping the front of the dog, creating the rise over the loin, trimming the legs and feet.
Setting the Overall Pattern While Applying the Breed Standard & Styling the Legs
Part 1: Setting the Front & Rear Assemblies, Trimming in the Neck
Part 2: Creating the Rise Over the Loin, Detailing the Legs & Feet
In this video you will learn:
- How to create a terrier front when the dog does not have it.
- How to trim the illusion of long rear leg.
- Where to set the waist correctly.
- How to shape a keyhole front.
- Why is this trim is one of the most challenging to execute.
Experts in this Video
Pina is a National Certified Master Groomer with National Dog Groomers Association of America. She has just starting her apprenticeship to become a national Certifier with NDGAA.