Everyday Pet Bichon Grooming (Part 2 of 3)
To watch the full video, either Login or Explore Membership today!
Do you struggle with making the pet Bichon look like a little show dog? Are you frustrated with how much time it takes to groom one of these little puff balls? Are you just never satisfied with your finished groom?
We get it! This breed can be tough to master.
Enter Elizabeth Gibbs.
Elizabeth has worked hard to master this breed.
Elizabeth is a Certified Master Groomer and top-ranking competitive stylist. Plus, she has been teaching, educating, and helping new groomers for years. She is enthusiastic about helping others improve their grooming skills.
In this lesson, she shares loads of tips and tricks to get the look quickly. Easily. Safely. And with confidence. She breaks it down and makes it doable – immediately.
Her teaching style is relaxed. Simple. Easy to understand. While she shows you how to get the look, she shares her favorite tools, products, and techniques.
Join Elizabeth as she grooms her own Bichon in an everyday, stylized – yet manageable – pet trim.
In this video you will learn:
- Which tools to use and where
- How to easily place the pattern lines with guard combs
- Fabulous visual aids to help you achieve the correct look quickly
- Helpful tools and products she uses to get the look
- How to use and enhance the structure of the dog
Approximate total running time: 62 minutes
- Part 1: Setting in the Clipper Work (15:20)
- Part 2: Styling the Feet and Legs (24.34)
- Part 3: Styling the Head and Ears (22:09)