Grooming a Maltese Lhasa Mix in a Cuddly Trim
To watch the full video, either Login or Explore Membership today!
Runtime:1 hour, 4 minutes, 8 seconds
Marc LaFleur guides you through one of our most appealing and popular trims. This particular haircut can be applied to a wide variety of breeds and coat types. Quality combined with consistency is the key that brings customers back again and again. Marc shows you step-by-step how to set the pattern so you can consistently create this look, turning it into a signature cookie-cutter trim for your salon.
In this video you will learn:
• How to set the pattern using bone and muscle structure
• How to get a smooth finish on a difficult coat
• How to minimize hand scissoring with effective clipper techniques
• How to ‘see’ the parallel lines of the front and rear assemblies
• How to create a cute, round head that is consistent every time
• Plus! Great scissor tips throughout the entire video lesson – especially for the left handed groomer