What to Envision When Trimming Front Legs (of a Lakeland Terrier)
To watch the full video, either Login or Explore Membership today!
Joshua Morales is a veteran in the world of all-breed dog grooming. A graduate of the Merryfield School of Pet Grooming in 2009, he is also a Nationally Certified Master Groomer through the National Dog Groomers Association of America and a Certified member of the International Society of Canine Cosmetologists.
Joshua has helped hundreds of aspiring pet groomers across the globe through hosting, conducting, and organizing seminars nationwide and abroad. His proven methods, determination, and hard work earned the Barkleigh Honors Award for the “2017 Up and Coming Groomer of The Year.”
- Pet Styling Instructor for the Institute of Technical Arts in Orlando, Florida
- Pet Styling Instructor for the Merryfield School of Grooming in Fort Lauderdale, FL
- National Certified Master Dog Groomer from the National Dog Groomers Association of America (NDGAA)
- 2 time Nationally Ranked Pet Styling Competitor
- Current student of the International Society of Canine Cosmetologists (ISCC)
- Canine Massage Therapist from Abundant Life Massage
- President of Ligato USA
- Founder and President of Grooming Team of Puerto Rico
- Founder and President of The Dog Beautician Company
- Co-Owner of Päsh "The Canine Boudoir"