FREE EXCERPT: Grooming a Grey & White Bichon Mix in a Personality Trim - 54 minutes
This video lesson will make you just want to pick up your shears and start scissoring. Pina makes it look so easy! This little poodle mix has got personality plus! And we can’t forget to mention that he has a coat that is simply amazing.
Pina shows you how to bring out the personality of this type of dog and do it in a manner that is low maintenance for the owner and superfast for the stylist. She’s aiming for a plush look that gives the dog tons of style. She puts this little poodle mix into a Bichon style trim that makes him so cute, he could be a stuffed toy. As she works over the trim, you’ll learn about the products that she’s used and the tools that she loves to get the best finish on the coat.
In this video you will learn:
- A trick to set in the topline for an easy flow
- How to bring elegance to any dog
- Which shears will give you confidence and help increase speed
- How to get a perfectly straight line on the inside of the front leg
- How to trim over the eye area to build volume
Experts in this Video
Pina is a National Certified Master Groomer with National Dog Groomers Association of America. She has just starting her apprenticeship to become a national Certifier with NDGAA.