Member Video: Grooming the Welsh Terrier - 44 minutes
As Colin states in this lesson, ‘Go to a dog show. With just two minutes of watching someone who really knows how to groom a breed, you can learn TONS.’ Well, the same goes for this video! Colin is a seasoned pro and a master teacher. Even though this grooming demonstration is only 45 minutes long, it’s filled with valuable information.
Colin does a brilliant job discussing the breed standard for the Welsh Terrier. He shows you step-by-step how to apply those standards to the trimming process. His common sense communication style allows both beginners and seasoned stylists to glean a wealth of information from this lesson.
In this video you will learn:
- How to round the feet so the dog looks like it’s standing on tip toes
- How to separate the elbow from the body
- One of the fastest ways to learn how to groom any purebred dog
- Tricks to get the coat even on the front legs
- How to style the head to get the correct expression for the breed
Experts in this Video
Colin Taylor is a Certified Master Groomer and Certified by the United Kingdom City & Guild.