Member Video: Basic Business Development for a Cat Grooming Clientele - 19 minutes
How many clients are in your database? What is the average price for your grooms? What does it take to grow a business? In this presentation, Danelle gives you tips to work out these critical details. She discusses advertising options, cat owner value, the #1 goal of all service providers, plus, how to effectively fire a client.
This presentation is geared towards cat grooming. However, it is filled with valuable information that crosses easily over into the dog world. If you are a business owner, or thinking about opening your own salon, this is a presentation not to miss.
In this video you will learn:
- How to determine the average groom price per pet
- The revenue potential for your situation
- The most effective form of advertising
- What all cat owners want you to believe
- The number one goal and dialoguing with a client
Experts in this Video
Danelle is the founder of the National Cat Groomers Institute of America, Inc. and the world’s first feline-exclusive grooming school located in Greenville, SC.