Member Video: Salvage Work on a Heavy Coated Dog - 35 minutes
For many professionals, this is one of the dirtiest but most gratifying jobs we can do. The transformation of the pet through a few hours of focused work is simply amazing. In this video we will show you how to effectively work through the process of getting a heavy coated farm dog that has not been professionally groomed for months totally clean, brushed out, and looking fabulous!
This video will help you learn how to:
- Use effective bathing techniques, including hydro-bathing.
- Use conditioners to assist with the de-shedding and de-matting processes.
- Effectively use the advantages of high velocity drying in the tub.
- Push mats and tangles out with a high velocity dryer.
- Use efficient brushing techniques.
Experts in this Video
Melissa Verplank is a Certified Master Stylist and long time business owner.