FREE EXCERPT: Grooming Differences Between the UK and the US - 21 minutes
Colin Taylor is a world-renowned professional pet stylist, entrepreneur, and author. He’s worked extensively in America and the United Kingdom and has traveled the globe sharing his expertise about high level pet grooming.
Colin is the perfect person to talk to about the differences in grooming styles in the United Kingdom and the United States.
Melissa Verplank and Colin Taylor dig into the topic. Are there differences? Absolutely. But they are not as widespread as we had originally thought, especially when it comes to everyday salon grooming. We were surprised to learn that pet owners in the UK and the US are looking for very similar styles.
Still, what are the differences? Join Melissa and Colin as they discuss this topic.
In this lesson, you will learn:
- which country’s dogs do what they were bred to do.
- things Americans love about their purebred dogs.
- styling trends that vary between the UK and the US.
- how ears and tails are handled in different countries.
- how to use Notes from the Grooming Table as a reference guide in your country.