FREE EXCERPT: Flower Tattoos on a Tough Pit Bull - 10 minutes
First, you’ll learn how to refresh a faded tattoo with glitter and crystals. You’ll then learn how to apply a new free hand flower tattoo. You’ll even learn the tools and products you’ll need to do this in your salon!
Here’s a great bonus – no artistic talent is needed! Anyone who has the right products can bring a great design to life. They can be done on any smooth coated dog, even a tough Pit Pull named Bambi!
In this video you will learn:
- which ink Dawn likes to use for this application.
- which glues work best to hold items in place.
- how to set in free hand flowers.
- how to protect your table tops from creative design fun.
- where you can get creative supplies.
Experts in this Video
We are all creative in our own right, we are pet groomers, there is a deep love for the art that is in our hearts and heads and hands that give us the ability to do the things we love to do. I am a self taught pet groomer; it is something I always knew […]