FREE EXCERPT: Creating a Dandie Trim Style on a Mixed Breed - 33 minutes
Maybe you’ve never tried doing a Dandie Dinmont Terrier trim. It could be that you just don’t have any in your clientele – that’s OK. Look for any dog that presents a long, low outline that carries a bit of coat. If you look, I bet you’ll find many exist in your current customer base.
Watch the video lesson and give it a go. It’s a fun and easy trim to do on your everyday clients. Plus, it’s easy for the client to maintain at home
In this video you will learn:
- how to get a ‘weasley’ look.
- how to set the underline.
- how to create the correct tail shape for a Dandie.
- how to visualize a series of circles.
- how to avoid “neck creep.”
Experts in this Video
Jennifer is a Certified Master Groomer, an award-winning contest stylist and active pet stylist.