Member Video: Grooming the Norfolk Terrier - 43 minutes
Linda Claflin (Linda Cooper-Clafin or ‘Linda CC’) earned her right to be one of the Top 10 GroomTeam USA Stylists in 2004. One of the breeds that put her in the Top 10 was the Norfolk Terrier. In this session, Linda works on a pet that she has never seen before, guiding you through the hand stripping process combined with breed profile trimming. She’ll share with you products and tools to assist you in getting the ‘look’ in the shortest amount of time possible.
In this video you will learn:
- The difference between hand stripping and hand-plucking
- Which tools can help get the job done for smooth results
- How to establish different lengths of coat to accentuate the breed profile
- How and when to ‘cheat’ on a pet dog
- Tips and tricks to make the process easier for both the pet and the stylist
Experts in this Video
Linda is an award-winning stylist with a lifetime of real world experience. In 2004, she earned enough points to be on GroomTeamUSA with a national ranking of 8th in the country.