Member Video: Using Notes From the Grooming Table: England Lecture (1 of 3-Part Series) - 18 minutes
View Next Part 2: Using Notes From the Grooming Table: England Lecture
The key to becoming a premier stylist is through commitment, motivation, and education. Top stylists are well-trained, keenly aware, and highly skilled. So where do you go to get the knowledge that can put you on the top? There is a wealth of information available to you. Knowledge is the key that unlocks the door. With a little bit of effort, you can unlock the secrets producing top quality work. Melissa and Colin guide you through a wealth of avenues for continued education within our industry.
In this video you will learn:
- The best books to purchase on the subject.
- Styling options to use on a pet dog.
- Why is it so important to understand canine anatomy.
- How to use the bone structure of the head to set pattern lines.
- The common reference points on a dog.
- Tricks to a get a dog really,
Experts in this Video
Melissa Verplank is a Certified Master Stylist and long time business owner.