Part 3 of 3: Standard Poodle in a Modified Puppy Trim: Trimming the Rear, Cuffs, Legs and Finishing Ears
To watch the full video, either Login or Explore Membership today!
Runtime:31 minutes, 40 seconds
Veronica shares her tips on how to trim the rear, shape the cuffs, how to trim the legs, how to ensure the legs balance and how to finish out the ears.
In this video you will learn:
• What makes or breaks the style and flair on a Poodle.
• Learn a super-fast way to set in perfect cuffs.
• How to make sure the front and rear legs match.
• What is a key area at the front of the dog you need to watch for when trimming.
• How long should you leave ears.