What do you do when you have an unkempt, messy little ragamuffin pup walk through your shop doors? HAVE FUN! There are no rules when it comes to grooming a little mixed breed.
Award-winning stylist, Elizabeth Gibbs got right to work. This dog’s got a cute little face, cute little ears, and a fun little tail. Elizabeth decided that a Brussels Griffon-inspired look was for him because he was exuding the Griffon vibe.
Join Elizabeth to see this groom go from scruffy to fabulous in no time!
In this video you will learn:
- How to set the line at the ribcage without leaving too much coat
- Great visual to find the longest section of the rear leg furnishings
- Why it is important to work with the front legs in their natural position first when scissoring
- How to introduce clippers to the eye area safely on a fussy dog
- How to get the expression of a dog when double-checking your work
Start Learning with Elizabeth
If you’re a member, be sure to Log In and check out the video HERE so you can add it to your favorites and get the full details! If you’re not a member, click below to watch a free preview of the video.