In this lesson, Judy Hudson, NCMG, will show you how to get a plush look and choose the best tools to get the smoothest finish – in the least amount of time. Why? Being efficient is the name of the game for professional groomers. There is a reason Judy has the reputation as a “get it done gal.” She does not waste time.
In this video you will learn:
- How to minimize tracking lines in the coat
- A secret to cool blades in a snap without sprays
- How to know if a dog is uncomfortable and how to correct this issue
- What to do when there are serious cowlicks in the coat
- What’s the best tool to use as you finish the dog
Start Learning with Judy
If you’re a member, be sure to Log In and check out the video HERE so you can add it to your favorites and get the full details! If you’re not a member, click below to watch a free preview of the video.