In this lesson, Judy Hudson demonstrates how to make a drop-coated dog look good. Master a soft, smooth finish and eliminate track marks in the coat. You’ll also learn how to create a cute expression while using effective handling techniques to keep the dog safe while scissoring.
In this video you will learn:
- A great method to get a smooth cut quickly
- How to get a super cute expression
- Judy’s technique to get the perfect round foot while minimizing toe matts
- How to buffer and eliminate marks in the coat
- Tips on how to maintain safety on the table at all times
Start Learning with Judy
If you’re a member, be sure to Log In and check out the video HERE so you can add it to your favorites and get the full details! If you’re not a member, click below to watch a free preview of the video.