In this lesson, Suesan Watson shows you how to get a cute, foxy trim on an older dog using a longer guard comb. She talks about how to reduce and remove clipper tracking to get a soft finish. Throughout the entire groom, she talks about which tools to use for best results.
In this video you will learn:
- How to work with the clipper to reduce clipper tracks
- How to win the trust of a pet who is not structurally sound
- How to improve your grooming time with a cut like this
- How to get a beautiful finish on this coat type
- How to get a style a “foxy type head”
Start Learning with Suesan
If you’re a member, be sure to Log In and check out the video HERE so you can add it to your favorites and get the full details! If you’re not a member, click below to watch a free preview of the video.