In this lesson, Megan VandenBerg demonstrates a practical and quick trim. Though Megan demonstrates the trim on a Doodle, it’s flexible enough to be used on a wide range of dogs — purebred or mixed breed! Better yet, the trim primarily uses clippers and guard combs. Find out how to do this versatile trim step by step.
In this video you will learn:
- How to quickly set in angulation on the legs
- Where to set the line for the head
- How to easily clear the eye area
- What can help you visualize how to trim the muzzle
- Why it’s important to trim the ears
Start Learning with Megan
If you’re a member, be sure to Log In and check out the video HERE so you can add it to your favorites and get the full details! If you’re not a member, click below to watch a free preview of the video.