In this video lesson, award winning pet stylist Elizabeth Gibbs shows you how to achieve the look. Her model for this lesson is AKC finished champion. Even if you are just doing your pet Elizabeth has one special technique that will make your dog stand out. She explains her techniques in this video demonstration. Her end result looks soft, gorgeous, and very natural, just like the dog had GROWN that way.
In this video you will learn:
- The importance of carding for a natural look
- How to style an English Cocker’s feet for the proper look
- How to tame an unmanageable area of coat when carding does not do it
- How to pull the underline together for balance
- How to style the head for the classic, soft English Cocker look
Start Learning with Elizabeth
If you’re a member, be sure to Log In and check out the video HERE so you can add it to your favorites and get the full details! If you’re not a member, click below to watch a free preview of the video.