We’ve all had that one groom where the dog was so matted or pelted, you had no choice but to completely start over. What makes these grooms even more challenging, is that the dog usually doesn’t have much experience on the grooming table. This could mean disaster for all involved without the right expertise.
In this lesson, veteran pet stylist, Lorri Keller, steps up the table to give this dog a total coat reset, tackling this huge job while keeping both the dog and herself safe. Lorri also discusses how to communicate and educate the owner, leading to easier grooms in the future.
In this video you will learn:
- How to remove tight, matted coat safely
- How to talk with a pet owner about the condition of their dog when to needs a total reset
- How to work on the head safely
- Effective communication tips for the pet owner
- What are the ultimate end goals for this type of work
Start Learning with Lorri
If you’re a member, be sure to Log In and check out the video HERE so you can add it to your favorites and get the full details! If you’re not a member, click below to watch a free preview of the video.