Bathing & Drying Curly Coat
To watch the full video, either Login or Explore Membership today!
Runtime:31 minutes, 7 seconds
This coat type is full of natural body. It can be thick or thin, depending on the genetic composition of the dog. Dogs that have this type of coat lend themselves to some of the widest varieties of stylized haircuts. Typical breeds with this coat type include Bichons, Poodles, Kerry Blue Terriers and many mixed breeds.
This video will help you learn how to:
- Complete the entire bathing process from start to finish
- Control the dog in the tub
- Properly use tools that will help get the dog clean
- Identify and use the wide variety of products available
- Complete the drying process using multiple active forms of drying
- Use the high velocity dryer along with de-matting techniques
Misty Fowler has over 20 years of experience in the pet grooming industry. She is a Certified Master Groomer, an award-winning stylist, and a three-time member of GroomTeam USA’s top 10 groomers.
Misty was a lead trainer at the Paragon School of Pet Grooming. She is currently an active pet stylist at Whiskers Resort & Pet Spa. Her specialties include hand scissoring, breed profile trimming, speed, and efficiency.