Bathing & Drying Heavy Coated
To watch the full video, either Login or Explore Membership today!
Runtime:28 minutes, 2 seconds
Many professionals report that this is one of their favorite types of coat to work with due to the dramatic difference between when the dog walks into the grooming facility, and when the dog walks out. This coat poses special challenges in order to get it really clean, while removing all the loose coat, mats and tangles that are typical of this type. Typical breeds with this coat type include Collies, Shelties, Pomeranians and many mixed breeds.
This video will help you learn how to:
- Complete the entire bathing process from start to finish
- Control the dog in the tub
- Properly use tools that will help get the dog clean
- Identify and use the wide variety of products available
- Finish the drying process using multiple active forms of drying
- Use the high velocity dryer along with de-matting techniques