Clipping the Face / Feet / Tail of the Standard Poodle
To watch the full video, either Login or Explore Membership today!
Runtime:15 minutes, 34 seconds
In this session, Misty shows you, in detail, how to clip the face, feet, and tail of her retired show poodle. She will lead you through the options of how to set the lines, using the bone and muscle structure as reference points, what blades to use, plus helpful tips and tricks to get the coat off quickly and smoothly.
his video you will learn:
• How to set the lines using reference points on the body
• The best blade and clipper options
• How to get really clean and smooth clipper work in those hard to reach spots
• Tricks to instantly clean up the rough spots around the nail bed
• Where to set the lines on a poodle tail for correct balance
• How to set the cuff on a poodle
Misty Fowler has over 20 years of experience in the pet grooming industry. She is a Certified Master Groomer, an award-winning stylist, and a three-time member of GroomTeam USA’s top 10 groomers.
Misty was a lead trainer at the Paragon School of Pet Grooming. She is currently an active pet stylist at Whiskers Resort & Pet Spa. Her specialties include hand scissoring, breed profile trimming, speed, and efficiency.