Grooming a Lhasa/Poo in an Adorable Personality Trim with Double Ponies
To watch the full video, either Login or Explore Membership today!
Runtime:55 minutes, 22 seconds
Misty is back in the studio with a little Lhasa/Poodle cross that is filled with personality. All of her owner’s children are boys, so this is the only ‘little girl’ of the family and is treated as such! Misty worked with the client to create this appealing and fun pet trim that is definitely focused on girl power. Misty uses a longer guard comb to set the body coat, shapes and stylizes the legs by scissoring and blending, and then trims the head to incorporate a unique double ponytail style that is fun and perky.
Some of the highlights you will learn in this video are:
• How to set the pattern to accentuate the structure of the pet and give it style
• How to round the feet safely
• Why it’s important to have sharp tools
• Hints on how to work with a soft and challenging coat – including products and tools to use
• How to create a super cute and unique dual-look head style
Misty Fowler has over 20 years of experience in the pet grooming industry. She is a Certified Master Groomer, an award-winning stylist, and a three-time member of GroomTeam USA’s top 10 groomers.
Misty was a lead trainer at the Paragon School of Pet Grooming. She is currently an active pet stylist at Whiskers Resort & Pet Spa. Her specialties include hand scissoring, breed profile trimming, speed, and efficiency.