In the first installment of this 6-part, double feature lesson series, Angela is going to walk you through the carving and dying process of an elaborate creative design. She starts with a white, fuzzy, grown-out miniature Poodle. What she ends up with is a vividly colored dog with a unique themed design. The first side you’ll see emerge from her artistry is a stunning giraffe. Next month, you can watch the opposite side of the dog transform into an African Crowned Crane.
In this video you will learn:
- How to block in a design concept
- How to get clean, crisp color lines
- Different ways to apply color so it’s rich and vibrant
- Where to get products and supplies
- Why it’s important to add depth and details to a design
Start Learning with Angela
If you’re a member, be sure to Log In and check out the video HERE so you can add it to your favorites and get the full details! If you’re not a member, click below to watch a free preview of the video.