In the second installment of this 6-part, double feature lesson series, Angela is going to walk you through the carving and dying process of an elaborate creative design. In the first installment, she started with a white, fuzzy, grown-out miniature Poodle and transformed side A into a giraffe design. Now she will create a vividly colored crane design on the second side of the dog.
In this video you will learn:
- How to block in a design concept
- How to get clean, crisp color lines
- Different ways to apply color so it’s rich and vibrant
- How to apply color to longer leg coat
- Finishing details to pull the entire design together
Start Learning with Angela
If you’re a member, be sure to Log In and check out the video HERE so you can add it to your favorites and get the full details! If you’re not a member, click below to watch a free preview of the video.